Shape how people Feel
Connecting with your target audience to build trust in a subconscious level is key for success. We create messages that will evoke a reaction or change a mood. We explore and value feelings, appealing directly to the emotional state, needs and aspirations of your target audience.
Your identity doesn’t start with your logo. It begins with an honest look at the core values of your business, such as: Customer focus, Loyalty, Commitment, Great Quality with Affordable Price, Reliability, etc. From these values, we start building verbal elements that will be the foundation for the whole process.
In this brand workbook, questions will challenge you and force you to think critically about your business purpose, mission, vision, etc.
Good branding takes an incredible amount of self-awareness.
Your branding has a soul. You can’t just create something nice and forget it. You will have a powerful opportunity to continue to refine and evolve it over time.
What your brand will bring to you:
-Worth: More pricing potential and inbound leads
– Increase your credibility and shortens your sales cycle
– Positions you as the authority in your niche
– Authenticity: your brand overflows from who you are
– Core: Define and enhance your voice and message
– Attract and keep loyal customers
Who is Your Competitor? Competition Analysis
What are they good / poor at?
When do they market?
Where are they located?
Why do people choose them?
How do we win?
Who is your Target Audience?
What influences them?
When do they buy?
Where do they live?
Why do they like?
How do we reach them?
Brand Positioning Get More Customers.
Positions Your Business for Competitive Advantage
Must be Important to the Consumer
Must be Competitively Unique
Must be Easy to Communicate
Goal: to have a clear and objective view of what are the strengths and weaknesses in the internal environment and the opportunities and threats in the external environment.
We use software to get fresh data from search behaviors and competitive advantages.
When we know your competition, understand your past experiences, victories and defeats, we can use these as a foundation. We will build on solid insights instead of blind intuition.
The goal is to learn more about your customers and competitors.
- You will fill out a brand workbook, we will interview some of your employees and customers
- You will list your biggest competitors;
- If you have any digital reports (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.), we request access to study your audience.
Brand Research & Strategy
Your identity doesn’t start with your logo. It begins with an honest look at the core values of your business, such as: Customer focus, Loyalty, Commitment, Great Quality with Affordable Price,Reliability, etc. From these values, we start building verbal elements that will be the foundation for the whole process.
- Data-Driven, Fact Based Approach
- Process to Understand Core Customers
- Creates Competitive Advantage
- Coordinates All Elements of Marketing
- Uniquely Positions the Business
- Gets You More Customers